Cookies and how we use them
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass personally data to third parties.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Improve the speed/security of our website.
- Allow you to share pages within social networks such as Facebook.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient.
Social media cookies
So you can easily share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site. Cookies are set by:
- Google Plus
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor statistics cookies
We use these cookies to compile visitor statistics, such as how many people have visited our website; what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows, which helps to identify when our site isn’t working as it should for particular technologies); how long they spend on the site; what page they look at, etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website.
These programs also tell us how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before, helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.